Heck Yes
lorryfach, Sep 27, 2015
Description:

Mom's best friend sent her a shirt that says "Heck yes, they\'re fake! The real ones tried to kill me!"

September blog challenge template by Pink Reptile Designs available at Pink Reptile Designs\' blog; What a Wonderful Day by Quirky Heart and Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Fonts: Calligraffiti
    • dvhoward
      Cute layout...hope your mom is in remission.  Love the lighthearted feel with the ellies you chose.
    • renee82
      That is awesome!  I love the humour in this and that even after all the difficutlies I'm sure she's endured she can still laugh!  Awesome scrap!
    • mirjam
      How awesome that your mom in in remission. Love the t-shirt and I love how you scrapped this! Your fabulous shadowing igives the whole page such a beautiful light and airy feel and that circle you created with brushes words and arrows is SO cool! I truly love everything about your page from the colors to the embellishing the story to the wonderful photo! Thanks for playing Lorry!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      i've never heard that expression, love her Tshirt and how she can find some humor in the situation. Hope she is doing well Lorry. I love your wispy cirlce with the arrows. Such a beautiful page, love how you scaled back on the template and made it more clean w/white space! Awesome!
    • NancyBeck
      I take it she is a breast cancer survivor?  I love her sense of humor, that's half the battle isn't it!  She sure looks like a spunky little thing, a real dynamo I bet!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Sep 27, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: