MrsPeel

2014: Last Day of the trip

2014: Last Day of the trip
MrsPeel, Jul 9, 2015
Description:

in Brazil- One of my God Daughters came over to do our hair and sleep over with us- and some other family & friends came to say bye- It was very emotional and even more the next morning at breakfast, and even more so at the airport...I pray that we can go back next year, as it is obvious it wont happen this year ... For the Fill It Up Challenge @ The Lilypad- (done by my ultimate fill the page inspiration, awesome HeatherB!!!) In my page:Little Butterfly Wings: Tropical Paradise & The Very Best Mum collab with Studio Basic - Pink Reptile Designs:Homegrown collab with Amy Wolff- Sing Like Nobody is Listening collab with Studio Basic - Houseblend collab with Danielle Young & Painting Rainbows (retired)- Gina Miller: Artisan papers- Allison Pennington: DreamWeaver collab with Studio Basic & Hello Day Dream Papers Sissy Sparrows Scarlet Daisy Papers & Extra Ellies M3 April- Template by Akizo Designs: Recycle #01 TFL!!!
    • HeatherB
      Love love love this! Love the template you've used, the colours, the textures, the photos. Love those 2 big clusters with this - bold and beautiful. And you even have journaling. Everything is perfect - this is exactly the kind of page that really appeals to me, it has it all, and does it with such style! Thanks for playing along with my challenge. :)
    • dvhoward
      This is so cool!  Love the colors and the clusters you added.  
    • NancyBeck
      That is a gorgeous photo of you, Cynthia!  The circular photo reel like element on this page is brilliant!
    • kaphelps
      LOVE this - the photos, the colors, the shadows and the way you've embraced this challenge - sigh... You are a rock star my friend! 
    • KarenB
      Wow! Love this. The template is great and I love your use of colour and elements. Fab photos too :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fill It Up Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: