dotcomkari

Mission Impossible 3 Natascha

Mission Impossible 3 Natascha
dotcomkari, Jul 8, 2015
Description:

Found in the center of the Netherlands; often going by Natas or Nat this agent is known to make the best soup possible by her husband. She is quite approachable, but very shy so be warned. She is well known in the scrapping community and has a passion for scrapping. Natascha has one recognizable butterfly tattoo on her shoulder and at the moment very drawn to the color lime green. She may be found enjoying lunch with her favorite four sweethearts, Cynthia, Mirjam, Kari and Emma, all friends from faraway lands. Scared of death of spiders and mice, please do not place this agent in a mission in sewers or other areas where these creatures roam. Natascha tends to have little Patience and has issues keeping cool when irritated, so please do not put her under a lot of stress. In case of a dangerous fire situation make sure she has her pussycat, ehd's and purse. Overall this agent is great for any mission in the digital scrapping world. Expect to see great things from Natascha as she puts her heart into all her work.

Credits:
m3 jan
Allison Pennington: The Good Stuff
Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs: Around the World
Page One: Postage Stamps
Sahlin Studio: Tabbed Folders
Fonts: Top Secret, Top Secret Stamped, Pea Kari

• zinzilah
      cool file, and being a mission puts your mind in a certain frame of mind, I have looked at the picture and saw Agent Natascha wearing a mustache, no doubt she was undercover, clicked to see it closer and it's a stamp. :)
    • Pallavi01
      loved reading through your journaling!! specially like the folder feel to the page with the tabs and clips! totally feels like a top secret document! :) great job with the assignment! :)
    • Natascha
      Ohh Kari I loved what you did with the interview!!! Thank you so so very much, it was awesome to have you as a partner <3
    • jenn mccabe
      crazy, awesome good! love the layers of folders. you always have the most dimensional pages! love this!
    • dvhoward
      This is GREAT!! &nbsp;Love all the file folders and the paper clips, staples and tape. &nbsp;This looks so government-y. &nbsp;Love it.
    • amandac
      Well done Kari! This is just so FUN! I love all the folio pages and the interesting pieces of information about Natascha and I love the extracted siggie and TLP logo! You have completed your Mission VERY successfully Agent, congratulations!!!
    • Li Li Wee
      YOU NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME !!! NEVER!! thank you for your awesome layouts of inspiration...&nbsp;
      love ya,
      AGENT Q
    • gybogi
      stunnning! som much journaling I love the way you write! awesome page!
    • cfile
      Kari this is awesome.. well done! Hope you are feeling better!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: