MrsPeel

MI: Here lives our heart

MI: Here lives our heart
MrsPeel, Jun 30, 2015
Description:

for the Mission Impossible- It isn't quiet what I wanted but at least I got to make it (maybe the very last minute of the 29th? EST?) Most here by Kate Hadfield: Edgy Papers & Also Edgy Papers- Weekend at Home- Art Joodles: Geometrics & Big Joodle Journalers- Lynne Marie: Spaced Out Splatters- Little Butterfly Wings: Tropical Paradise Elements (palm trees) and Look Who is at The Zoo (moon) the little plants are from Kay Winiecki's Bunny Business- the cluster in the bottom mostly elements from Pink REptile Designs: Sea of Love Elements & the waves from Little Butterfly Wings: Butterfly Basics {Summer Edition} Cut Outs- The grass stitches are from a retired kit from Pink Reptile Designs: Our Summer Picnic The houses I copied from a box I have at home a friend of mine made, these are the houses in Trancoso, which are heritable, listed buildings as they date from the 1500's when the Portuguese discovered Brazil...right there- We lived there for 3 years, and when I was working we would spend every English winter over there, half of our family lives there- that is part of our most loved extended family - photos from December 2014- TFL!!!
    • gybogi
      love your houses Cynthia! love the colors ,the happiness and that it has the  fun and party spirit like Brazilian people!
    • Nemla
      Love this, the houses look great, no wonder you wanted to spend  winters there.
      And you are well i time with your page. Deadline is extended to 1-7 .
    • beszteri
      Great houses, Cynthia! LOVE your whole composition. The smiling moon is sure my favourite on your page. :)
    • Lindzee
      I love your houses Cynthia.  The palm trees and the moon.  I want to live there.  What fun.  As always you came through in time and created somethig wonderful.  
      And you are very lucky to have such a beautiful family.  Stay well and take best care of Cynthia. 
    • renee82
      Ohhhh!!!  I feel the happiness when I look at this wonderful page!  Great group shots and lovin' the houses!  Great page my dear!  xox
    • redplaid3
      I love your work.  It feels like a party--not just a house.  And you're not late!!!! :)
    • Dana
      oh wow - this is just amazing - i love it to bits!  the way everything pops off the background paper is fabulous - and i love houses ... beautiful!
    • dvhoward
      Love, love, love your take on the challenge/mission.  The dark sky filled with stars is stunning.  Love the houses, too.  I'm so glad you are on our team, Cynthia.
    • Dalis
      These little houses remind me of Puerto Rico too, they are precious.
    • Li Li Wee
      LOVE THE NIGHT VIEW OF THIS PAGE!! LOL!! You make me wanna sit and watch the bright stars and moon!! thank you for playing along with us
      AGENT Q
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: