lorryfach

Majorie McNeely Conservatory

Majorie McNeely Conservatory
lorryfach, Jun 18, 2015
Description:

Fold \'Em by Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Watercolour Brushes (retired) by Sissy Sparrows; Forget Me Not papers by Pink Reptile Designs available at The Lilypad; If Only elements by Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Fonts: CKMaternal,GoudyBookletter1911
    • amandac
      Lorry this is gorgeous! I love that wonderful photo and the way you have placed that yummy masking behind the photo ... perfect! Oh and I just love the little flowers!!
    • mirjam
      what a beautiful page Lorry! Such a great photo and awesome what you did with the mask! Perfectly embellished an those fonts are SO well chosen! 
    • jenn mccabe
      thanks so much for playing along in the PRD blog challenge. your page is AH-mazing! love the folded frame, and love LOVE that watercolor mask underneath. what a perfect photo for this challenge! you RocKed it! oh ... and love the sweet title too!
    • NancyBeck
      Goodnes this is pretty!  It'a gorgeous photo, I love the processing and the way you duplicated it!  The minimal embellishing and pretty title font finish it off perfectly!
    • dvhoward
      I LOVE!!!! the folded photo frame and the way the photo bleeds out from it.  Great blending.  This is just an eye grabber.  You put the flowers in just the right spots.
    • fruitysuet
      Stunning, the work with the photo is just fantastic.
    • fanon
      This page is very beautiful.I love!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: