Kate

Leogland Driver

Leogland Driver
Kate, May 5, 2014
Description:

Alphabet by Jacque Larsen
Papers, flag and lego pieces by Kaye Winiecki
Doodles and template by me :)

(Free template available here: http://katehadfielddesigns.com/blog/may-challenge-chance-to-win-15-gift-card/)

Thanks for looking!
cfile likes this.
    • KarenB
      Such a cute LO. I have photos of my son doing the same thing at legoland years ago lol. Fab scrap :)
    • Jen
      So fun, and I love the movement using the arrows to direct you around the LO.
    • Katherine B
      Super cute and fun layout! Love the movement that the arrows evoke!
    • karen perry
      wow Kate this is super cute I wish I'd of got more photos when we did Lego land 
    • lorryfach
      Love the mix of racing flags and lego pieces! The colors are perfect and those arrows are so fun!
    • MrsPeel
      wow I remember this tenmplate, cant believe it was a year agoi already!!!!! I know time is short, little and you have a lot in your plate...but I LOVE your scrapping.....would love to see more of you (but not if that means you take time of designing LOL) thanks for having me in the family/team, thanks for your beautiful words in my pages, which aren't difficult to make with your creations....you are amazing! [​IMG]
    • LynnZant
      That driver license is adorable! Love how the arrows adds movement and all the checkerboards. Fantastic layout!
    • LynnZant
      So totally cute and fun! We love Legos but never made it Legoland. Awesome job with that stitching and love how that adorable license anchors the title. Fabulous layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Kate
    Date:
    May 5, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: