dvhoward

Twirl - April Product Challenge

Twirl - April Product Challenge
dvhoward, Apr 7, 2015
Description:

Pink Reptile Designs | True to Yourself, Everyday of the Week, Seriously, Heimili - paper, brads, tags, banners

Little Butterfly Wings | Neverending Chores, Free As a Bird, M3 Aug & Sept 14 - paper, stickers, alpha, banner

Allison Pennington | Talk 2 Me, Hayrides & Smiles, Rainy Days & Mondays, Bright, Flock Together - tags, stitiching, buttons, string

Just Jaimee |Doodled Page Borders, M3 Jan 15, Year in Review - stitching, tags, border

Laurie Ann | Stardust Basics, Destination Adventure - pennants

Lynne-Marie | Manic Monday, Land of Odds, Mixed Media, M3 Mar 15 - banners, tag, clock

Forever Joy | Hello, Be - brads, tags

One Little Bird | At Weeks End, Photo Pockets - journal lines, banner

Amy Wolff | Its All Good - tag

Anita Designs | Its Splash Time - string

Heather Joy | The Dorothy - font

This is a scraplift of a traditional paper layout by Nic Howard.
    • SirScrapalot
      Great shadowing on your banners!
    • Roboliver
      OH MY!!!! I love that super layered banner. CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!
    • Dalis
      I love that you can see the "action" of the skirt!  Diane, I love that you picked those bright colors for the banner.
    • Zeneva
      That banner is just fabulous! Love it! Cute photos too!
    • grrfluudy
      I love those banners! They are gorgeous!! What a moment to capture on a photo! The way her skirt is twirling as she is -- priceless!! Beautiful, fun layout!!
    • Nemla
      AWW she is perfect. As is all your colourful banners, love the happy feel of this.
    • emileem
      EEK! Those banners overlayed are awesome, great shadowing as well
    • cfile
      Diane, this is a perfect layout! Love the photos of your twirling girls.. wow the movement on the skirt in both photos what a capture! Absolutely love the title work and the shadowing and placement on the banner.. perfect! Definitely looks "real" instead of digital.. well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Product Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: