renee82

Hockey Mammas

Hockey Mammas
renee82, Mar 29, 2015
Description:

Some of my favorite hockey mammas! I love these ladies!

Credits from The Lilypad:

March Wolff Pack Papers and March Wolff Pack Messy Marvin by Amy Wolff

Templates: Telling V.3 by Amy Martin

Fonts by Heather Joyce

• jenn mccabe
      love this! great group picture and beatuiful colors!
    • NancyBeck
      That is one of the best things about organized sports for kids, the relationships that the adults form with one another!  I've seen it with my grands and their parents too.  This is a great subject for a page starter!
    • bderby
      Aw, that is so fun, Renee!! It is such a time commitment and it is fun to make new friendships too.
    • MrsPeel
      your pages always, always bring that extreme joy to my heart....you achieve beauty with papers, elements, touches you add to your always superb photos and then here you come with the journaling that gets me on a plane and straight there with you...... I have known the joy of being a performing arts mum....and I understand the feelking.... over the years with Sarita's perfeoming arts academy we have built an amazing relationship with the other mums, knowing this feeling this page becomes even miore beautiful!!!!! LOVE the page, love the photo, is happy, it goes hand in hand with your amazing journaling and the perfection of the whole page!!!!!! As always...you make my heart sing!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • lorryfach
      Beautiful page and beautiful journaling! love the soft colors combined with strong angles
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    renee82
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: