Big Hero 6
lorryfach, Jan 30, 2015
Description:

Dagmar started seeing ads for Big Hero 6 on YouTube in September or October, leading up to the early November release in the US. Unfortunately, the release date in Denmark was not until the end of January! She was begging to see it and I promised her we would go as soon as we could. I wrote it in her calendar and she was counting down the days. I bought tickets for the first possible showing, a few days before the official release. This showing had no dubbing or subtitles, so it was shown in the evening. Though I knew a 7pm movie on a Tuesday meant Dagmar would be up past her bedtime, I decided it was a special enough occasion. By the time the movie started, she was beside herself with excitement, and it did not disappoint. We both enjoyed the movie immensely. Dagmar declared it her new favorite movie, even better than Tangled, and Baymax is her new favorite character.

Icy Hot papers by Amy Wolff available at The LilyPad; Storytellers by ForeverJoy available at The LilyPad; Our Story Mixer by Kim Jensen available at The LilyPad; Joodle Strips: Storytellers by Kate Hadfield available at The LilyPad; Filler Notecards 17 by Gina Miller available at The LilyPad; Say Yes To elements by Paislee Press available at The Lilypad; Popcorn is Ready, Press Play cards by Kaye Winiecki available at The LilyPad; We Are Storytellers by Sara Gleason available at The LilyPad; Birthday Bash templates by Busy Bee (retired); Fonts: PrestigeEliteStd-Bd

CVW_SupplyTracker
FJ-Storytellers-Cutout-STORY-TODAY
KimJensen_OurStoryMixer_flower-cardboard-tan
KimJensen_OurStoryMixer_flower-rolled-tan
awolff_icyhot_bg2
awolff_icyhot_bg4
awolff_icyhot_solid_black
awolff_icyhot_solid_white
gmiller-fillercards17-8
khadfield_JoodleStripsStorytellers_wavy
kwiniecki_pirpp_card_1
kwiniecki_pirpp_card_6
paislee-sayyesto-ws-todaywasawesome
sgleason_was_flowerpaper
sgleason_was_pp6
    • mummyd
      wow wow wow, stunning page....my children both love big hero especially Baymax.....fist bump....fa la lala la
    • Angie4b1g
      really loving that big cluster!
    • bcnatty
      Love your composition here with that big cluster on the one side!!
    • Ellie
      Love the cluster and this is amazing! I wonder how to tie movie characters into a layout, and you have nailed it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    We are Storytellers
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: