quietgirl, Jan 19, 2015
Description:

Sahlin Studio: A spring day(BG)

Kim Jensen: Rub Down Geometric

Amber LaBau : A little Something

Just Jaimee: Watercolor Jamboree

LBW: What weekends are Made for: Paper

Valorie Wibbons: A Bit Worn No.4

Kim Winiecki: I Like Nonesense (arrow & Book recolored)

Sara Gleason Watercolorish Alpha masked with

APennington : Built for Two paper

Kaye Winiecki A little Something (wordart)

KFredricks : Hoppy Birthday Collab (alpha)

PRD: We Are Story tellers Elements (crochet)

Various book & reading items from Currently & Storytellers Collab

• bderby
      I LOVE that big title work. and that is a super fun reading hallway.  Fun layout!
    • Karen
      What a fabulous way to get little ones to love reading.  As my last couple layouts have also been about my love for reading (or my boys love for reading) this page just jumped out at me!  I love the journaling inside your string too!
    • ForeverJoy
      LOVE you color choices here!
    • NancyBeck
      Love your take on this challenge, Lee Ann!  Everything works so beautifully together!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Love how the big picture really changes the journaling and the story and really shows more detail to me rather than a cropped photo because it truly is the rest of the story and you have done a great job completing this challenge and i love it!
    • VickyD
      Such beautiful memory keeping and a topic close to my heart! Love books! Lovely photo xx this page is so special and has really touched my heart xx
    • ashleywb
      What a great little reading nook!  I love the photo and definitely feel that a close crop would not do justice to the story.  Great title work and perfect colors for the photo.  Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
    • KimJ
      So fun, Lee Ann! That photo is wonderful! So sweet, and that wall color is perfection!!! Love the use of color and texture here! The brushwork is amazing! Terrific page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    quietgirl
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: