KimJ

MOC 13: Be You

MOC 13: Be You
KimJ, Jan 16, 2015
Description:

For the scraplift of a creative team layout challenge. I lifted jenn mccabe’s wonderful MOC Day 5 | Finn. :)

[​IMG]

Journaling: Love this photo of you. So happy. So relaxed. So confident. Just enjoying the sun and a beautiful day at the park. 8-11-13

Kit: Shine Bright by Sahlin Studio (some items recolored)
Alpha: Offset Sticker Alpha by Kim Jensen
Stitching: Needed More Stitching by Amy Martin
Fonts: The Dry Ribbon, The Katie M by Heather Joyce
    • bellbird
      love the big photo with the overlay and the bold blocks and cool title work
    • jk703
      LOVE that big pic Kim! The pinks and yelloes look great with the picture. Great clean lines too!
    • dvhoward
      Bright and bold... love it.
    • carilyne
      One of my favorite color combos so of course I love it. I really love the big picture and the use of papers. 

• Katherine B
      Absolutely LOVE your lift! All the different colors here is just amazing!
    • sucali
      Oh wow! I love the color pops here! A wonderful layout!
    • lorryfach
      Oh, love how you changed up the lift a bit and made it yours! The pink shirt just needed this kit, didn't it? awesome
    • jenn mccabe
      awesome! love the BIG horizontal photo (she totally looks happy & confident & enjoying life!) and the pops of color. this is so bright and happy, love it!!! (and i love the font you used for the date in pink ... totally looks like you handwrote it on here! i am lifting this idea!!!) :)
    • got2digiscrap
      Bright colors I love the repeat of the pink and yellow through out the layout. Love the diamond card and the sparkle connection in the title. 
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: