Glam Bday
lorryfach, Jan 6, 2015
Description:

Dagmar decided she wanted to go to Tivoli with Estelle for her birthday instead of having a party. Before going in, Estelle said we should go into Hamleys. It was a special day with Barbie, with free glitter and nail polish makeovers, crafts, and more. The girls had a blast! Then we went into Tivoli. I broke out the cake, sprinkles, and chocolate syrup so we could have some birthday yums before going on rides. Everyone agreed it was a great day!

2015 template by Pink Reptile Designs available at Pink Reptile's blog; White Out: Patterns and Backgrounds by Allison Pennington available at The LilyPad; Silver Linings elements by One Little Bird available at The LilyPad; Sprinkles V31 by Valorie Wibbens available at The LilyPad; Boho Osochic Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Today's Story alpha by HGD by Laurie Ann available at The LilyPad; Fonts: TheSophia
    • MrsPeel
      amazing as usual Lorry!!!!! Love the journaling...Sarita usually picks events or trips for her borthdays instead of parties since she was 12.... we have had some of the most amazing borthdays like that too!!! love your take on Mir's template, gorgeous use of the alphas, gorgeous all over!!!! [​IMG]
    • AnneofAlamo
      what mini you she is! I think spending time together is the best celebration too!
    • Pallavi01
      It sure sounds like a great day!! where were all these things when I was growing up??!!! its girlie heaven and I want to be there when i was like 8 :)
      beautiful pics and what a memory :)
    • Roboliver
      Love your horizontal feel to this page! And great pink touches!
    • lcpereyra
      Sounds like a very special girly birthday! Love the details you shared in your journaling. Great job on your layout! Thanks for participating in the challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: