I Love Days Like This
lorryfach, Oct 31, 2014
Description:

Equinox by One Little Bird available at The LilyPad; Equinox journaling cards by One Little Bird available at The LilyPad; Moving time {elements} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Soap Opera elements by Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Stapled Sequins by Kim Jensen available at The LilyPad; Fonts: CalifornianFB-Italic
    • NancyBeck
      Love, love, love!  Soft and pretty and gorgeous, into my faves!
    • amandac
      Perfectly gorgeous Lorry! loving the sweet painty scatter under the photo and the lovely page design
      !
    • jenn mccabe
      this is really gorgeous. i love the photo so much! and the colors, the brushwork and the perfectly placed elements together make for a stunning page! thanks for playing along!
    • Celeste
      awesome photo! love the "leaves" beneath the photo. the paint mirrors the leaevs in the photo too. stunning page!
    • Nemla
      What a great page, I can feel the leaves , and I do like the colours.
    • VickyD
      gorgeous! love how you picked up on the scattering of leaves in the photo and transfered that to the page!
    • SmallMoments
      Oh I looooooooove this.  Seriously.  The picture.  The paint.  The papers.  Just gorgeous.
    • SirScrapalot
      The dark background paper frames the middle section nicely and draws your eye to the photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: