dvhoward

Exodus 32:1-33:6 - Bible Art Journaling

Exodus 32:1-33:6 - Bible Art Journaling
dvhoward, Nov 26, 2014
Description:

Hummie's thread in the Scrapping Pad inspired me to scrap a lecture from a BSF class.

CD Muckosky | A Blessed Life, All Dressed Up, Cottage Sunrise, Ink Pot, Feeling Cornered, Journal Junkie: All That Is Good, Growth and Flight, Moving Forward, Love Story

Paislee Press, Little Butterfly Wings, Nancie Rowe Janitz | Journaling highlights

Fonts | VT Portable Remington, You Are Loved
AJK likes this.
    • Celeste
      gorgeous! love the title and all the details!
    • jenn mccabe
      so fabulous! love that the sharing of ideas in the forum = beautiful pieces of art like this. really awesome work! :) 
    • ashleywb
      This is so cool.  love how you've highlighted the passage and made your own notes around the page.  I'm doing BSF this year too! :) What a great way to remember what you're learning.
    • Hummie
      Awwwwwwwwww!  I love this!  Warm fuzzies abound!  How cool is that!  I'm tickled!  Such a great work you did.  I like the way you did the title .... I think I need to incorporate that in mine more too.
    • gwtwred
      I absolutely love the amazing combination of alphas, fonts, and elements you have used here. You've combined so many different pieces, but they look like they were deliberately made to go together. The overall effect is flawless. Beautiful layout!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Hi Diane - I'm a long time BSFer and this is such a great idea to scrap a lecture. What a great job you have done with all the colors, corners, illustration, etc. Thanks for the ideas.
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    CD Muckosky
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: