Your Wish
lorryfach, Nov 1, 2014
Description:

It’s your turn to be in the cave, which means it’s your turn to decide what we will do. We are all at your command, and you love the power! "SOMMERFUGL!" One word from you, and now we must all pretend to be butterflies. No wonder you love music class so much!
(Sommerfugl is the Danish word for butterfly.)
Beech Tree by Sara Gleason available at The LilyPad; Kayson sticker bits (retired) by Karla Dudley; The Magic Hour by Paislee Press available at The LilyPad; Largely Stitched by Kaye Winiecki available at The Lilypad; At the Moment elements by One Little Bird available at The LilyPad; It's a Breeze freebie alpha by Allison Pennington available at former newsletter freebie; Fonts: SociallyAwkward
    • KayTeaPea
      i love all your layering, with little bits and bobs peeking out-- Lovely!
      i can't quite make out the journaling-- she is an olive??

• jenn mccabe
      awesome colors ... matches your photo perfectly. love the backgrd with the 2 papers!
    • stampin_rachel
      I love how you divided the page with the papers.  This is a really cool design.
    • gracielou
      Love this. I like how you divided the page.
    • Lindzee
      Kissed Bart
    • milo82
      awesome page design and truly love all the colors here!
    • ashleywb
      This is so cool!  I love how it almost looks like 2 different pages put together but then so seemless.  LOVE!
    • buzinettescrap
      this picture is really funny ! It's seem to be a great time !!
    • Sara
      I really love the two distinct tones you've brought to the page here..with the paper choices and title work!  It really lends itself so well to the happy and fun tone here.  Playful and completely fabulous! I love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: