staciahall

Love You

Love You
staciahall, Oct 3, 2014
Description:

July 2014 Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee; The Love List Journal Cards, The Love List Elements, The Love List Papers by One Little Bird; I Fall For You Everyday Elements by Studio Basic; I Fall For You Everyday Papers by Studio Basic; I Fall For You Everyday Alpha by Studio Basic Design; The Little Things Elements by Little Butterfly Wings; The Little Things Journal Cards by Little Butterfly Wings; The Little Things Papers by Little Butterfly Wings; Oh Layers Alphas by Amy Martin; Fonts: DJBIAmAStoryteller
    • MrsPeel
      I will say this time & time again....your pocket pages are inspiring, a delight for the sight and the heart.... I feel as I am getting to know you through them all over the past year....this is absolute amazement!!!!!! the cards are perfect for the photos, and he is gorgeous....does he have a girl friend? my Sarita is single LOL anyway.....LOVE love LOVE !!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • MelanieB
      Your PL pages are always so amazing & so full of inspiration! You are so creative & you have a wonderful eye for design! :)
    • mrs2a50
      What a great series of photos!!
    • MrsPeel
      well, I am back after all!!!! Congratulations!!!! Your page has been featured in today's Gallery Stand Outs!!!!
    • jesskab
      I love everything about this and what awesome pictures!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Word Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    staciahall
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: