Description:

One for this week's digidare as well.

Credits:We are Storytellers - Lilypad Collab Kit
Loreta Labarca - Owl
Kaye Winiecki - Laptop
Paula Kesselring - Clock
Fonts: The Jody - Heather Joyce, We are Storytellers
    • Celeste
      love all the angles here and how you housed the journaling in the triangles!
    • Angie4b1g
      I have the opposite problem! Never a morning person and now up at 6. lolLove how you did the journaling and all your little clusters.
    • bellbird
      everything here looks fabulous and love all ur font and alpha choices - i used to be an early bird too, then a night owl and now i'm some kind of bird that only functions efficiently for a few hours either side of noon ;)
    • bderby
      This is totally awesome. I love the triangles and angles and I can totally relate to your feelings of the peace and quiet after the kids are safely in bed! :)
    • nachtmol
      Love all the angles here also and LOVE all the little pieces and especially the newspaper element in the top left corner!! Thank you for playing with us!
    • omuli
      Love the angles and the font choices. And that owl is super cute! Thank you so much for playing with this week's Dare!
    • 3littleks
      This is so awesome!!!
    • paula kesselring
      OMG!Love all the angles here! So cool!And the old clock is a perfect touch!
      Thanks for playing with the DARES this week!
    • buzinettescrap
      awesome layout!!! Love your journaling. I totally understand your feeling about your alarm clock... i'm feeling the same lol
      Thanks so much to play with us to the dare <3
    • Dalis
      I love this. &nbsp;This is me too!!!! &nbsp;Ever since I met my husband he has changed me. &nbsp;They used to call him "mucaro" which is owl in Spanish. &nbsp;LOL!!! &nbsp;
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    We are Storytellers
    Uploaded By:
    tawyn
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: