MrsPeel

2014: ITO {Islington: The Opera} stage

2014: ITO {Islington: The Opera} stage
MrsPeel, Aug 10, 2014
Description:

Sarita's musical opening night was on her 28th birthday :) They opened at the Islington Assembly Hall with give sponsoring, as the musical is a fantasy play on Joe Grimaldi- who lived in the bourough (one of the most famous clowns in the world- you can read here) For the Random Challenge- not easy to make a page up to HeatherB standards as she is my ultimate idol!!!! but one can try :) HGD by LaurieAnn: Stardust-Basics-& Little Charmer Basics - Pink Reptile Designs & Allison Pennington: On Cloud 9- Kay Winiecki: You & Me- Kim Jensen: Stringbats 3- Allison Pennington: For the Love of Sparkles alpha- I think was part of one of the Digiscrapparades- couldn\'t find in store for linking- Fonts: Pea Kadee- My Own Topher & Coppergloth- I took the photos- TFL!
    • zinzilah
      love the way you made Sarita's face stand out in the crowd
    • HeatherB
      I really like how you highlighted Sarita in the crowd and added in the extra photos on the ribbon strip. Brilliant design - beautifully scrapped!
    • katieFLapple
      Your LOs always catch my eye in the gallery!  I love how you used the embellishments to mimic the stage lighting.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: