naughtsncrosses

Digi Dare #378

Digi Dare #378
naughtsncrosses, Aug 8, 2014
Description:

Created for Digi Dare #378, which you can find here, using: Comforting Thoughts by Quirky Hearts; Goodnight Journal Cards by Quirky Hearts; Quirky Peeps by Quirky Hearts; PJ Party by Kate Hadfield Designs; Shattered Alpha by BZB Designs; Now Departing Alpha by BZB Designs (retired); fonts – The Hillary, Too Tight
    • Nemla
      Me to (The 3am bit) Like that you have used black and white.Makes for a really interesting page.
    • Ellie
      Wow I love have graphic this is! I dont wake up that early as I went to bed a few hours before 3am.....
    • omuli
      I love the b&w color scheme you chose. Awesome layout!
    • designbylime
      This's fabulous! I hate when I wake up in the middle of the night since that means pain most of the time.
    • mishou
      lol! I'm up at 2:30 am every night too but so far no witchy powers either. Rather disappointing, actually! ;)
      I just love the visuals you created here Edeena, so creative!
    • scrapsandsass
      This is an amazing page. I love everything about it. :)
    • dotcomkari
      Congrats you have been chosen as a Quirky Heart Gallery Standout for the month f Aug!!!
    • norton94
      This is fabulous!! Love the fun journaling and the limited color scheme - just brilliant
    • MrsPeel
      more than well deserved Froggy Fav!!!!!!!! all your pages have a distinctive quality, none does humor better than you do, and your Dare pages are always an inspiration...this is just absolute amazement.... love the image, love the text (LOL- I look forward to you joining me when you do turn into one LOL) and the overall thing is just a super stand out..... apologies I have you a lil bit abandoned, things are crazy and sometimes gallery love does not have much time in my day lately...always a fan of yours though Huge hugggzz
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    naughtsncrosses
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: