MrsPeel

2014: A Room with a View: V.5

2014: A Room with a View: V.5
MrsPeel, Jul 20, 2014
Description:

well, well, as some of you already know, I ended up in the A&E (ER) on that Monday evening...I was ordered to avoid stress, not easy when you take into account the past 3 weeks I had (with deaths in the family- financial trouble & other stuff plus the anxiety for the call)- but I am taking it easy and trying to get back to normal (if that word can ever be in a sentence with my name LOL) Here is the Product Challenge- from past BYOCs, mostly 2013- Template by Amy Martin:Cut Through, Pink Reptile Designs: Laugh Out Loud- Karah Fredricks: Shennanigans- Amy Wolff: Itsy Bitsy Alphas- Allison Pennington: Rain Rain- Valorie Wibbens: Sprinkles V 16- I also used a paper from Pink Reptile Designs & Allison Pennington: On Cloud 9- which is the only non BYOC- TFL!
    • JuliettePerkins
      I love the circles running down the left. Also, this is a very cool way to use a large photo as a background for more images and embellishments :) I'm inspired!
    • jenn mccabe
      so glad you are back scrapping cynthia... the large tinted photo with little snapshot of the hospital doors is so very cool. (but you are not allowed any more visits, ok!)
    • Ga_L
      Awesome layout, love the background. Great picture treatment. TFS
    • HeatherB
      Cynthia, amazing scrap even for a not so lovely experience. I really like the way you cropped the hospital doors across 2 photos, and love the concentric circles...looks like stress radiating away from the clouds. 
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Product Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: