The Mean Man Story
lorryfach, Apr 23, 2014
Description:

I asked Dagmar to describe her picture. She explained that the mean man pictured here stole the pink flower from a girl. He was captured by police and taken into custody, but he escaped with the pink flower and went back to his laboratory. He built a complicated machine, put the pink flower in a bag, and put the bag into the machine, which (seemingly importantly) is orange with a purple border. The machine is going to turn the pink flower into a monster flower. I wonder if her next drawing will tell us how the story ends. I hope the woman gets her flower back before it becomes a monster!
Templates Polly Love Renee by Amy Martin; White Awash by Kaye Winiecki; Well Hello by Valorie Wibbens; My Kind of Day by Little Butterfly Wings; Stated elements by Sara Gleason; Tough Luck elements by Michelle Godin; Open Window papers by Amy Wolff; Bingo! papers by Pink Reptile Designs; About Us by Paislee Press; A Touch of Paint by Pink Reptile Designs; Painted Paper alpha by Kim Jensen; Sweet March (Inked Alphabet) by Allison Pennington; Largely Stitched by Kaye Winiecki; Fonts: KGBeginAgain
    • MrsPeel
      I can't read the journaling but the graphics are amazing here :) love that alpha and how beautiful it is with the stitching!!!! <3
    • lorryfach
      Edited to add the text in the description. Thanks! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Apr 23, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: