familybees

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012
familybees, Aug 17, 2013
Description:
Template: August 2013 Freebie by Sahlin Studio
Title: Bebas Neue font with layer style by Mommyish
Papers & Elements: Project Mouse (Fantasy Bundle) by Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs (I used pieces from several different bundles)
Journaling Font: F25 Executive
Note: Today is the first time I've posted layouts in the gallery. I listed the credits, but I am not sure if the links I've provided are acceptable. I tried to do a search for Project Mouse on TLP and link to the results since I used so many different Project Mouse kits, but that didn't work (it just went back to the main store page), so I linked to the Sahlin Studio blog post where she lists all the Project Mouse products that are available. Anyway, please let me know if I need to change something. Thanks! :) -- Corrected - Thanks for the help! :)
    • Dalis
      First of all, Welcome!!!! So happy you posted your pages. I think it's ok that you linked to her blog, next time just link to her store, or there is no need to link to anything, just put down the credits. Now, there is no outside linking so if you can remove the link to the style, then it will be perfect. You can leave the credit to the layer style just no linking.

Now into your page, What a cute family you got in your hands! Love how you don't shay away from pattern paper which is my favorite thing to use! Welcome again! If you have any questions, please send me a message.
    • familybees
      Thanks so much! :)
    • sahlink
      You did WONDERFUL!!! How fun to post in a gallery for the first time!! LOVE this page too. LOVE the mother and fathers day pages!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    familybees
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: