chocbee

Inbox Inspiration - Our Green Family

Inbox Inspiration - Our Green Family
chocbee, Jul 21, 2013
Description:
Inbox Inspiration Challenge #4
Credits: Katie Hadfield's everyday alpha, happy planet elements and wordart, party monsters green paper.
Neutral Papers from: Mari Kroenberg's You Make Me Happy, Syndee Nuckles Travel Summer Passport, and Chriscrap.
Journal border: Actions speak louder than words. Dry the washing on the line. Use both sides of paper. Avoid buying packaged snacks. Use reusable packaging in lunchboxes. Choose products with minimal or recyclable packaging. Walk or cycle just about everywhere. Make compost and keep a worm farm. Grow some vegies. Use a Toy Library. Make things out of rubbish. Mend clothes. Buy second hand. Cook from scratch. Pick up rubbish. Teach your children to care. Tune your engine. Turn off lights when not in use. Monitor and reduce energy consumption. Insulate, Double Glaze, put on an extra layer of clothing. Make it fun.
    • Dalis
      super cool sketchy look on your pictures!!!!!

Welcome to the LilyPad!
    • iets
      Love the sketchy look and the circles around the title work is a brilliant Idea!
    • Pallavi01
      Absolutely love the journaling! Also the way it's done in a box! Very well done!
    • hslater
      Fabulous page!! Love the sketches they are awesome!
    • Roboliver
      What a GREAT thing to teach your family! I need to do more! Fun layout!!
    • AnneofAlamo
      how I love this sentence; teach your children to care! That is just putting a smile on my face! Love your page and the whole green-attitude!
    • amandaresende
      welcome to the pad!!
      this is such a cool page! love it!
    • purlz76
      WOW!!! What a wonderful excellent message !!! And your page just gel together !! Awesome !!!
    • Ink and Pixels
      Welcome to TLP! And for choosing our challenge for you debut. :) what a gorgeous page! I love the contrast of the sepia - type photos in contrast with the doodles. I like the way you replaced a few of the circles with the earth and recycle bins and then the recycle arrows at the top - perfect balance! Thanks for playing!
    • amandac
      This is a very cool page and such a great message! Welcome to TLP :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    chocbee
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: