Dalis

Smokin hot

Smokin hot
Dalis, Jun 26, 2013
Description:
credits: Smokin Hot by Valorie Wibbens, Confetti v.1 by Valorie Wibbens, Pockets No.3: The Basics by Valorie Wibbens, Pockets No.3: The Templates by Valorie Wibbens, The Skinniness by Heather Joyce
    • cfile
      Great page Dalis... love BBQ's... when is dinner? :) I love the title work and journaling... ummm love the lamb cuts!! :) BTW have him grill red & yellow peppers and asparagus... YUM!! (Hubby made blackened Tuna out on the grill with the grilled veggies and I am telling you, it is SCRUMPTIOUS! ) Great layout!! [ps... love how the grill in the title matches your hubby's grill!!)
    • Dalis
      Christa, I re-colored the grill... had to. LOL!!!!!
    • carrie
      Love this, Dalis!! The journaling strips are an awesome touch and love how the photos have that smokiness to them... really feel like I'm grilling!
    • Nemla
      Love this,I can nearly smell the BBQ ,good luck with making him do veggies !!!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhh how much I long for a good barbie!!!!!!!! the photo is great, love the big photo, he looks so pleased with himeslf and omdear....the small photo looks scrumptious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarita being a veggie for over 3 years now, we dont do any bbq s at home anymore.... the veggoes are nice bbqued though...like Christa said, in general pepers are great, we do corn on the cob too, nd some skewers with courgettes, peppers, onion, white & red, peppers....sometimes mushrooms too.... amazing page as sual , girl, I mgonna start a petition for you & Anne to stay as Pollys...you bring something different to the pad, and am having a blast with you both here...should be official!!!!!!!
      Huggggzzzz
    • Dalis
      THANKS Cynthia!!
    • threeunderfour
      The color scheme feels so outdoorsy! Cute LO
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Valorie Wibbens
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2013