AnneN

A perfect Summer's day....

A perfect Summer's day....
AnneN, Jun 25, 2013
Description:
Some snaps of our wildflower meadow that I took yesterday....it is a riot of buttercups and ox eye daisies.
Kits used: 'Signs of Spring' and 'Sketchbook pages' - Kate Hadfield.
Fonts: Sketchbook and Tempus Sans
Page created for a Kate's template challenge on her blog.
    • KarenB
      Love what you've done here. I've got the template, but lack inspiration at the mo. Yours is fab. So bright and cheerful:) x
    • purlz76
      WOW!!! I love the way you use the template !!! WOW @ the idea to use the sklyline as the background !! WOW @ at the idea of using the sketch pages as the photo-mat !! WOW @ the clever use of the doodles !!!

Just. WOW !!!

Into My Fav, My Bos .... and My June 2013 Fav
      https://the-lilypad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25974&p=388290&viewfull=1#post388290
    • Ink and Pixels
      Gorgeous page! Love the background paper and the way you used the sketch papers behind the photos. I love the bottom one with the worm crawling by. :) I like how you replaced the large circle with the sun! Thanks so much for playing along!
    • Dalis
      congrats on the froggy fav! I love how bright and colorful and happy this is.
    • Kate
      Oh wow, what beautiful photos, the whole page just screams, "SUMMER!" Super use of the big photo as the background and I love how you shrunk down the sketchbook papers to layer behind the photos, that's such a fun look! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    AnneN
    Date:
    Jun 25, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: