amandac

Wander

Wander
amandac, Jun 16, 2013
    • ArielleHGordon
      Beautiful page Amanda!!! The simplicity is just stunning!
    • alb52
      love.this.layout! TFS
    • MissK
      Down memory lane! So loved our trip to NZ too! You make me want to scrap those photos (haven't done it yet: been there in 2006 or 2007 ...... can't remember need to check my archive) And your page is gorgeous: love love love it!
    • Li Li Wee
      new zealand is such a nice place... love the simplicity and clean look on this page !! what a pretty page Amanda... tfs!!
    • mollyc
      so pretty!
    • MrsPeel
      wOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      this is yet another super blank space master class... and your shadows are perfect, not lets make it that every little detail is perfect!!!!!!!
      did I read you lived in Papa New Guinea?
      The first tourist I took shopping when I started my job as a tour guide in Rio (years and years ago!!) where from there and I learned a lot about with them....they stayed with me for a whole week, so since them I started investigating because we wanted to include it on a trip when going to Australia...then in 2006 I met a blogger living there, the blog was one of the most amazing I have read, with stunning photos and such a wonderfil account of the way of life... we are still to make our Australian trip (lets hope I will get to make it) anyway, back to the point...gorgeous page as usual!!!!!
    • breeoxd
      clean. simple. gorgeous. love the colors!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Jun 16, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: