Michelle Godin Gratitude Journal
Michelle Godin Karolina and Kraus
Sabrina Ribbon Banner
CD muckosky Grow Always & Moving Forward & Oh Happy Day Alpha
I Craft You Craft scribble
Kim Jensen ragged edges
Linda Cumberland Scrapping With Beatrice and Bianca 2
    • AnneofAlamo
      i don't know which I adore more, your profile photo or this skinny? I am just smiling at the cuteness and way you bring across a strength within yourself! Pureness of heart is so apparent!
    • redplaid3
      Wow...Anne...I'm glad if pureness of heart comes across. As a Christian, I'm constantly seeking for that!
    • cfile
      Linda this is really cute! I love the little crown & CD's alpha looks great on this.. the colors are bright and cheery and the glasses with the me, way too cute!! I love this as a bookmark!! (I would use it if it was me :) ) Anyway terrific job! Can't wait to see what Anne has up her sleeve for week 2 for us to add to :) Super job!!
    • purlz76
      WOW!!! Such a girly & whimsical art journal. And the bright colors add a funkiness to it. TFS.
    • Roboliver
      A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!!!! Love the girl! She reminds me of a friend. LOL! Loving the circles in the background & fun colors!
    • MrsPeel
      Adorable indeed!!!!!! love how the circles give it movement, fabulous skinny, look forward to see more of you!!!!
    • mrspotts
    • MamaB
      What a fabulous week 1. Your page looks so fun and whimsical
    • AnneofAlamo
      oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! did you see? on the blog? oh I am like all teary eyed proud and everything!!!!!
    • KimJ
      Love the color and texture and creativity here! This just makes me happy! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Jun 11, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: