Description:
Gina Miller Whimsical Spring
Little Butterfly Wings Dear Diary border and wordart
One Little Bird How it Began elements and papers
Paislee Press Oh Dearie elements and papers
Sara Gleason Sequoia elements and papers
Nettio Designs Feb Favs template
    • mom2da3ks
      This really popped in the gallery! Love all the hearts and the selfie! You are beautiful!
    • Ink and Pixels
      I love this page! I really like the way you used all the patterns and blocks of color on thr right - it looks like a handmade quilt. Your shadows are perfect! I like the purple background with the paint splotches - ok - I like everything. Cool mix of elements. Into my favs.
    • Sara
      This drew me right in, Melissa! I just love the play with paper and pattern here and your use of coordinated elements. Most of all I love the "snapshot story" you shared, this portrait of you in this moment of time. Brilliant scrap!!
    • Hanazana1
      This is gorgeous Melissa!! Love the hearts and your photo!! Perfectly done!!
    • mirjam
      Love the short hair cut on you Melissa and what a fresh and crisp page! Love the patterns and fab shadow work! Awesome stuff!!!
    • renee82
      You are so pretty Melissa! Love this beautiful page! The spring colors really drew me in! Love this!
    • carolee
      Love this Melissa! You look amazing! Such a gorgeous photo. And the colors and patterns on this page are so fun.
    • Karen
      I love this SO much! I am adding to my favs for immediate scraplifting! :)
    • Ellie
      Wow! I just love it. The colors the clean lines. Lovely photo too :)
    • Nemla
      I have scrap lifted this for the challenge, It is so lovely.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mlewis
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: