cfile

March 1 Kate's Blog challenge - template

March 1 Kate's Blog challenge - template
cfile, Mar 4, 2013
Description:
Used Kate's Movie Night doodles and Nicole's challenge template available on Kate's blog ( which you can find here: http://katehadfielddesigns.com/blog/challenges/march-challenge-chance-to-win/10246 )
... what fun this is... good luck to all the contestants !!
(PS I wanted Lincoln to win, but I guess I will now have to see Argo and see if it made "Best Picture" in my eyes :) )
    • livelys
      Fab use of the template - the little scatter of popcorn is a lovely touch :)
    • Ink and Pixels
      I love what you did with this challenge! I love how you've "strung" the lights across the top and added your journaling, title, and year too. What a fun layout to look back on. I loved Argo, but haven't seen the others so I'll have to watch them and see how they measure up.

Thanks for playing along! So fun to see how everyone used the template. :)
    • zinzilah
      I love how the colours add to the authentic cinema feel of the page, yes, popcorn touch is priceless.
    • Kate
      This is fabulous Christa! I love the rich colours you used and the doodled strips across the diagonals, such an eyecatching page! Thanks for playing along with the challenge :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: