AnneofAlamo

the Boy's got very LONG legs - never ending

the Boy's got very LONG legs - never ending
AnneofAlamo, Jan 7, 2013
Description:
my 14 year old grows every night! I took this photo at a slumber party he had....he is on my chair and his legs are poured over the ottoman....It is actually 2 photos, cause I couldn't fit him all in one! lol
love love love alphas and titles, so this was a labor of love for a challenge!!
credits in order of appearance:
Pink Reptile - Happy Days
Kaye Winiencki - Never Ending
TLP collab - wicked smart
Pink Reptile - Simple Things, Noted, Wanderlust, You and Me = Fun, I Believe in Miracles,
Hip to be Square - Jenn Barrette collab w/ Heather!
MMartin - Talk Geeky to Me
Michele Godin-Always Remember
ALPHAS:
Pink Reptile - Wicked (beyond cool) & I Believe in Miracles alpha
Allison Pennington - Hark Another Small Alpha
CD Muckosky - Stand Tall
Michele Martin-Dude Where's My Marker!
    • Li Li Wee
      omg!! this caught my attention when I was looking through the gallery... love the composition of this page and the story you are telling through the layout... tfs!!
    • kelley
      This is soooo interesting! You just never stop looking at all the awesome details!
    • Lynne-Marie
      Haha!! This is so funny!! My middle child is like that too, but he's only 7. He's all legs with a tiny little butt and a big head (for his super-brain, he says)! lol!! I can imagine him at 14!!

I love your title work! The teal and red combo is just great!
    • carrie1977
      This page seriously jumped right out at me...ah-ma-zing!!!
    • Lynne-Marie
      YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!

https://the-lilypad.com/forums/showthread.php?21645-January-Froggy-Favorites
    • mirjam
      Anne you are NOT from this earth!
    • redplaid3
      WOW! This is professional quality. I couldn't do this for love or money even with yours as my inspiration piece. And BTW, what kit are those tennis shoes in? I keep seeing them and love them.
    • christineirion
      Absolutely stunning! Into my favorites!
    • HeatherB
      Anne - your title work is beyond amazing. Love this, and straight into favs!
    • skyezak
      I am always amazed by your pages Anne! This one is just phenomenal with all those amazing alphas in there. And your son's legs are amazily long!! He's gonna grow into one tall man :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: