dotcomkari

Walk Away, Divorce?

Walk Away, Divorce?
dotcomkari, Nov 26, 2012
    • mishou
      big {{{hugs}}} to you kari! this could not have been easy to make. i'm so sorry you're going through this!
    • gracielou
      Sounds like a very big struggle for you. So sorry you are dealing with this. As a child from a divorced family I pray there is some way or some how that it might turn around for you to mend your family but if not then I pray for much healing. I am sure this was very hard to put out there. Thanks for being so real and sharing your page.
    • Heather Prins
      the page is wonderfully done, very good to get it all out I am sure. I am so sorry for what you are going through. {{hugs}}
    • KimJ
      Aw, Kari, I'm so sorry you're in such a rough spot. I hope you're able to find a way for all of you to be happy again. (((hugs))) The page is beautiful. The tones and texture and detail are amazing.
    • paula kesselring
      Congratulations!
      Your layout has been featured on the GSO blog today!
      :)
    • melrio
      Powerful journaling and great page.
    • PeggyNC
      I have been where you are now, and while we are two different people and I can't know exactly how you feel, I want to try to comfort you anyway. Take care of yourself and your kids first. Don't make my mistake and rush into a new relationship right after splitting up, it will only cause you more pain. ** hugs **
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: