heart-and-seoul

BUZZ.....

BUZZ.....
heart-and-seoul, Oct 22, 2012
Description:
After being a paper scrapbooker for many, many, many years, I finally decided to give digi a try! This is only my 2nd digital layout ever and I am loving it! Still trying to get the hang of PSE, but using this month's template was so helpful! Thanks for great inspiration!
SUPPLIES:
Witching Hour kit (washi tape, papers, black lace trim)
Sahlin Studio Fleetwood kit (plastic flower)
Sahlin Studio Enjoy the Moment (paper)
Sahlin Studio A Story (paper)
Sahlin Studio Rejuvinate (paper)
MMartin Luckycharm bubble wrap stamp
Template: October 2012 Sahlin Studio Challenge
OTHER:
Miss Mint: alphabet
Shabby Princess: TwoSoon overlay (painted edge)
    • Tronesia
      Oh myyy she is a cute little bee!!! Love the paper strips with the lace and your title...awesome page!!
    • HeatherB
      I can't believe this is only your 2nd digi page! Love the photos - your little bumblebee is simply adorable, and I love the strips of yellow + black papers. Such a wonderful page. And welcome to the Lilypad!
    • domad
      this is perfect for your 2nd page wooow and look on this super cute pictures!!
    • alb52
      great layering!!! nice work with the Zs, too! ;) TFS
    • amyjaz
      Oh my gosh, you are a natural! Such a fabulous page. I will never show anyone my second page!
    • amandaresende
      welcome to the pad!
      aw i LOOOOVE the papers strips and lace. LOVE these colors against the white bg paper. LOVE the stamp and how you made the title... and I LOOOOOVE her! she's the cutest on her bee costume!!
    • kim21673
      Welcome to the pad! I love all those paper strips and the lace...mix in the bubble wrap paint and your perfect title work and this layout is awesome!! She is a doll!!!
    • renee82
      Well you are doing amazingly! I love every bit of your page and how you mixed in all the various papers and elements. I especially love your title work and those super sweet photos! Awesome page! :)
    • gracielou
      This is adorable!! You are rocking the digi. I wish I could have made something this nice on my 2nd digi page. My first pages were pretty scary LOL. Welcome to the LilyPad. Hope to see more from you!!
    • heathergw
      oh my goodness... those pictures are adorable!!! I love the paper strips and the title work!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    heart-and-seoul
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: