"Our 2nd Birthdays"
flownoy, Aug 18, 2012
Description:
Credits:
August 2012 Template Freebie by Sahlin Studio
"Fleetwood" Kit by Sahlin Studio
"In the City" Alpha & Numbers by Sahlin Studio
-----
I've been told by my sisters how much my daughter, Atha-Rose, reminds them of me when I was little. So I looked for my old photos, and found this photo of me when I had my 2nd birthday party where I really look like Atha-Rose. An idea came up into my mind to dress Atha-Rose up the way I dressed in my photo on her 2nd birthday, took her photo and added retro vintage feel to it, then put the photo together with my old photo in a page. And this is it. Thank you so much for the freebie kit, Krista! It's so beautiful! Our photos look really good with it :-)
    • Li Li Wee
      aw!! this is such a sweet page!! love the photo treatment!! tfs!!
    • amandaresende
      LUV the overall composition!! adorable pics and i can totally relate the resemblance between you and your DD!
    • staciahall
      Isn't this the cutest thing, the comparison! Love the layered background and the sweet color palette is perfect for a little girl's birthday!
    • Tronesia
      Ohh this gorgeous! I love the comparison..your daughter is just too cute and definitely a mini version of you! Really love how you did your title on the index card with the alpha/fonts!!
    • renee82
      Wow! You two definetly look alike! What a great page to create! I'm sure your daughter will love it and appreciate it as she gets older! :)
    • yellowpeep
      That's a wonderful layout! I love how you duplicated the photo so well and your color scheme is terrific. Sweet sweet sweet!
    • flownoy
      Thank you all so much for the nice comments, really appreciate it xx
    • sahlink
      This is such a special page. Just look at the two of you- this is what scrapping is all about! Wonderful use of the template- I like all of the feminine touches.
    • cayla73
      Gorgeous page! Wow!
    • flownoy
      Thank you so much, Krista! I know right, it's such a special page! LOL. Well, it is special to me 'cause I love everything about this page, the photos and the kit are just meant to be together :-))
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    flownoy
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: