SharonS

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
SharonS, Aug 2, 2012
Description:
I used the Hoppy Birthday kit and a challenge from the new The Daily Digi app to make this page. I posted it on FB and got the suggestion to post it here. I think this is my first post here! Thanks for looking!
Papers and elements: Hoppy Birthday, The Lily Pad Collab.Template: Cindy Schneider, Paper texture: Scrapgirls, Font: DJB Geeks Who Wear Glasses
TDD challenge: White Background, 8 photos, 7 papers, 2 patterned papers, 7 embellishments, 1 green embellishment
    • valeriapiemonte
      I love all the blocks with photos! And the colors matching his t-shirt. That's a pretty awesome layout!! TFS :)
    • lmccandless
      Great use of the collab! I love that you've included so many photos and details about the fun day! Super creative title work too. Thanks for sharing your page & welcome to the Pad!
    • Angie4b1g
      Super cute! your series of pictures looks perfect with this kit!
    • KimJ
      So fun! Wonderful use of the kit! Love the series of photos, and your journaling really captures the busy feel of the day! So glad he had a great birthday!
    • heathergw
      Oh, this is darling! This kit perfectly matches your pics and I LOVE all the loads of pictures and what a fun day!!! So happy he had such a great birthday!!!
    • Cristina
      What a fun, happy page! I love the series of photos and all the party elements!
    • alb52
      how fun - such a bright, happy layout! TFS
    • Ultracoolmama
      Ohh.. Love the series of photos and the happy Birthday banner:thumbsups!!
      Fun page!!
    • staciahall
      Love all the bright colors and that you used a lot of photos to tell your story! Nice page design!
    • skyezak
      I just adore the vibrant pops of colour you've used and also that you managed to include lots of photos from Jayden's birthday celebarations! Gorgeous page :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    SharonS
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: