Description:
created with:
Funky Junky Family Tree Collab by Kate Hadfield, Rachel Young & Michelle Godin;
Family Tree Charts by Michelle Godin;
Vintage Ransom Alpha by Michelle Godin;
At a Glance Scribbles by Allison Pennington;
Syfalen, Cicle, and Lauren Script fonts
    • Ronisdragon
      I love this page! Your journaling is wonderful and I love the family tree you created. You are making me want this kit!
    • stampin_rachel
      What a cool page design Lynette! I love how you used this kit and the name "Naomi" is so pretty!
    • RebeccaH
      wow! what an incredible page concept and design! this is incredible!
    • mishou
      I am a teeny bit obsessed with heritage pages in general but this one is really rocking my world!!! I just love how you incorporated the family tree chart and I love seeing the roots under the tree. LOVE THIS!
    • kimbytx
      Wow this is amazing! What a great heritage page!
    • natesabel
      love how you incorporated the journaling right into the design- this is really well done!
    • GodBlessAmerica
      Fantastic heritage layout. Love the texture and the family tree. I agree Naomi is a beautiful name. I really need this kit after
      seeing your layout. :)
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing! I saw it in Michelle's product gallery and I had to ask her who did it - just to leave you some love. Amazing design, concept, execution. Straight into favs!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the theme of the page, the mix of vintage and modern style elements, the roots coming down from the tree, the branches with all the names and the journaling fitting in between.
      #storytelling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Lynnette
    Date:
    Apr 20, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: