Gina

Cinnamon Rolls

Cinnamon Rolls
Gina, Jan 7, 2012
Description:
The Bliss Project: Papers & Embellishments and Happy Notecards - FB freebie (smile stamp) by Gina Miller.
Betwined by Amy Martin.
Pockets 3 by Valorie Wibbens.
Sullen Seamstress by Lauren Reid.
Circle tag by Amy Wolff.
Fingerpaint Frenzy by CD Muckosky.
Heart by Jacque Larsen.
Date overlay by Ali Edwards.
    • Kimpson
      absolutely love everything about this! it's gorgeous!!
    • Cristina
      Mmmm, this is beautiful, Gina! The colors are just perfect... I can taste the cinnamon by just looking at it! :beat
    • mommy2boyz
      Yum! The rolls look delicious and the LO is gorgeous! I love the processing on the photos. And, you should def. share this recipe with us! :D
    • MandaKay
      Everything about this is AMAZING! And YUM on the cinnamon rolls! Your daughter was a great little baker it looks like!
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing. Looks yummy and lots of fun to make together too. Love all the attention to detail here: the layering on the journaling cards especially the slight offset for the stamped Yum, the rounded edges on the photos, and the frame stamped on the photo. Fabulous photos!
    • scrapsandsass
      Such a perfect page! This is really fabulous. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I remember reading your blog when they were eensy weensy. :)

YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!
    • AnEnglishLady
      Gorgeous close-up photography! I love that you added journaling and a photo of the cook.
      #layoutbyKitDesignerGinaMiller #projectlife #KISS #journaling #froggyfavorite
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Gina
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: