gonewiththewind

Hometown Girl

Hometown Girl
gonewiththewind, Nov 5, 2011
Description:
CREDITS: Shabby Damasks and Shabby Alphas by Tracie Stroud, Nov 2011 Guest at The Lilypad; Hometown [ellies] by Lauren Reid; Journal Graph Cards Vol 2 by Sahlin Studio; Recycled Paper Flowers: Graffiti by Sahlin Studio & Jambo Chameleon; Taped Up Swatches Vol 1 by Sahlin Studio; Everyday by Sahlin Studio; font is Pea Amie
    • Hanazana1
      Such a fantastic layering and mixing of elements and papers!! So eye-catched!!
    • Angie4b1g
      This is so gorgeous! And so are you!
    • sahlink
      Such wonderful journalin- so unusual! I really like the vertical strip of homes and the repeated photo!
    • cfile
      wow Cheryl.. I saw this in the MOC 26 challenge and I was like Olivia is a mini you!!! Holy cow she could be your twin from this photo.. funny when I put on my makeup after doing my hair this morning so I could take a selfie for your challenge, I saw my mother in the mirror looking back at me.. Love your page here and Olivia is a lucky girl to look like her beautiful Mom!! :)
    • gonewiththewind
      @cfile Both Olivia and I have noticed this trend as she moves further into her twenties. I grow more and more like my own mother as well. Genetics are fascinating, not only in physical traits, but in the behaviors, too. I act more and more like my mother every day!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: