Lillyia

StyleChW

StyleChW
    • flowersgal
      Definitely a heartbreak and you have scrapped a beautiful page in remembrance of the three sons. My grandmother experienced such heartbreak with losing 4 children during her lifetime, although only one of them was very young. She always said a mother shouldn't have to bury her children.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @flowersgal Thank you, Patsy. It struck me so hard when I learned of such tragedy in my ancestry - they would have been my 1st cousins 1x removed (according to Ancesty.com). To know some of the details of their lives - unfortunately in this case I only know about their untimely deaths - two of them under tragic circumstances - makes them more real to me, as I imagine it does for you too.
    • Angela Toucan
      really pretty page for a sad story. A beautiful tribute, and wonderful idea for documenting your heritage.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Angela Toucan Thank you so much, Angela. I really like and appreciate your comments.
    • keepscrappin
      awe such heartbreak but you've scrapped it so beautifully. Thanks for playing along with the June style challenge. :heartlub
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @keepscrappin You're welcome. Thanks for presenting the idea for the challenge. For my Family History book, I filled the empty part of the page with journaling that provided the details of each circumstance. It worked out beautifully.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).