Genniejoy

TLP May 2023 Style Challenge

TLP May 2023 Style Challenge
Genniejoy, May 29, 2023
Description:
Scrapping with Liz - WinterWisp_tp3
    • Cristina
      How special that you were able to take part in the party - thanks to technology!! And thanks to great friends who took photos of it too! :)
    • HeatherB
      What a special moment you made for your friend! And from such a long distance away! Loved the journaling, great storytelling, and love the wavy lines and the way you fit the journaling in. Wonderful page!
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh how cool is that! I'm starting to feel like a stalker on your pages, but you are on some kind of roll and I love them all!! So wonderful that you were able to make it there through zoom! So cool!
      Genniejoy likes this.
    • Genniejoy
      @IntenseMagic, I LOVE your comment! It's amazing being able to share in this secure platform. I still can't believe we live in NEPAL! It's been almost a year and I'm still amazed! Although right now it's Monsoon season and the humidity and heat are high...while it's VERY cold in Melbourne, where I'm from. So, just surreal. You'll love my take on this month's scraplift challenge! :) Just so amazing! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Genniejoy
    Date:
    May 29, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).