Lhmcgrady

Jan14_JournalTherapy

Jan14_JournalTherapy
    • rlucasmn
      Another great example of how to set up a page for lots of journaling. I love that you have the large rectangular space on the right and still have layers, a photo, and little clusters all on the page too. Great journaling too for this big change.
      Lhmcgrady likes this.
    • Lhmcgrady
      @rlucasmn Thanks! I am really trying to improve my cluster game :) This MPM kit was perfect for this topic and I had fun putting it all together.
    • mocamom
      What a great story for you to record! One day when he's graduating with honors from college, you'll remind him about his organizational skills in middle school. Of course he will deny this ever happened, and you will pull out this layout to show him that once again, you remembered things correctly. Ask me how I know this bwaaahaaahaaa. I love that y'all are building connections right now and though time consuming, this will definitely pay off in the long run!! Thank you for playing with the challenge :)
      Lhmcgrady likes this.
    • Lhmcgrady
      @mocamom Glad to know I'm not alone :) and I agree, I would love to sit down and read this page with him after high school! This was a fun challenge :heartlub
    • AnEnglishLady
      This page is full of honesty, love, recognition of the difficulties and a positive outlook. I love the inclusion of a happy photo, the schedule of tasks, your use of bright positive colours and white text.
      #MOC11-14 #journalingastherapy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Lhmcgrady
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1800px
    Height:
    1800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).