Cristina

Feeling Good (Not)

Feeling Good (Not)
    • Rachel Jefferies
      OH no, I don't think i've ever seen an emotional page like this from you before. Massive hugs and thinking all of the positive thoughts that things turn around for you soon this year. When you have worries in all areas of your life it takes its toll doesn't it. I love how you have used the pop of blue with the flower and split the page with the solid paper and floral stamp on the left. It adds a sense of calm and peace amongst your personal chaos. more hugs!
    • Cristina
      @Rachel Jefferies you're right, usually my scrap therapy works better but it's just been a rough week/month! Thank you so much! :heartslub
    • LynnG
      Oh no, so sorry it's been such a tough time so far. This is an incredible scrap therapy page, but I hope things turn around soon!
    • JenEm
      Sorry you are dealing with so much. Love the use of color on your page. Thinking of you and sending wishes for better days ahead. Hugs!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Cristina
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).