032023AJ-WK2-Collage
AnotherAmanda, Mar 30, 2023
Description:
March 2023 - Art Journaling - Week 3 - Collage
Elements and Papers - berrylicious, Crowned (L Grieveson), CC Wake Up With A Purpose, CC This Is Me, MMA My Love Story, Messy Marks 2023 (R Jefferies) MMA The Wonder In Everything (Collaboration)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
Action - Twisted Action (P Kesselring)
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      I am loving your art journaling this month Amanda! The crown on the bird is my favorite with the rainbow right above it and the word art stacked to the left of it. Beautiful corner clusters too.
    • scribler
      This is a fabulous collage! I totally agree with umyesh about the crown on that bird. That is so great. Wonderful use of word art and I really like your element choices.
    • yellowpeep
      This is a super whimsical page! I especially love the crocheted crown on the bird and the Scrabble letters. You placed everything so beautifully.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my goodness, how gorgeous!! I also love the crown on the bird, it's my favorite! But the whole page is absolute perfection!!
    • Pachimac
      Ooo so much to look at!! I love all the yummy goodies hidden all around your page! I’m partial to the birdie with the crown on!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    957.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).