Vessel
chai, Mar 26, 2023
Description:
Credits:
The Path I'm On by Rachel Jefferies
And So Here I Stand by Rachel Jefferies
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Your multiple photo techniques and original photo make this page pop! Love your journaling. What an amazing place to visit.
      chai likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooh that is seriously lovely!! Such a great photo and fun photo technique! Beautifully done!!
      chai likes this.
    • cfile
      This is fabulous and well done!! So glad you desided to play with us and try this wonderful technique with the sketched photo into the background.. it looks fabulous! I heard so much about this Vessel.. love your photos.. I am so sorry you were not able to go up higher in the structure, but your photo capture is awesome. Love your blending and clusters on both the sketch and framed photo.. you nailed the Mixed Media Challenge! Well done! Thank you for playing along with the Racehel Jefferies March Mixed Media Challenge!
      chai likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      that sketch... swoon! :heartlub
      chai likes this.
    • spcoggs
      Wow! Loving the background photo technique and smaller photo at the lower right. So well done.
      chai likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow, what an amazing structure. Whee I can't imagine anyone actually climbing all those stairs so it's probably good that it is closed to the public. Lovely page.
      chai likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    chai
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    572.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).