March24th2023-001_

March24th2023-001_
MrsPeel, Mar 24, 2023
Description:
my baby girl :)
NEW RELEASES. ON SALE. this weekend
Designed by Soco : Second Chance No 10 Templates

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Second-Chance-No.-10.html
Paula Kesselring : Messy Mix #1 Bundle is HALF PRICE!
Papers - Elements & Dirty Grunge Alpha #1

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Messy-Mix-1-Bundle.html
you can get the individual packs at 20% off each but greater savings with the bundle
the clouds, doodled lines in the background & title word art from
Studio Liv : Lunar Rainbow Collection
Lunar-Rainbow-Bundle-Studio-Liv.html
all on sale this weekend
TFL!
LivyBug and paula kesselring like this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Cynthia!!! Your blending is fantastic and I love that fantastic photo of Sarita.. she looks like she is singing, that she is happy and a shining star!!! Love the triangles and love the great colors here.. the yellow beige bg to blend with the wall in the photo against the goldenrod and red really goes great here, and I love the composition of your page. Absoutely LOVE this.. It is also a MARCH FROGGY FAV!!! Congratulations!!! :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Love the composition
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • paula kesselring
      I love your big Sarita's pic blended on the background and the tittle too!!!!! YAY!!! Congrats on the Froggy Fav!!!! :fairydance:fairydance
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Christa, you know you gave me the most beautiful day!!! THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!! @cfile
      thanks so much Jennifer! @littlekiwi
      @paula kesselring minha linda obrigada!!!! your creations make pages worth many GSOs!!!!!! HUgggzzz bus bus
      cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love this photo of Sarita!! Congrats on the FF. I also like the effect of the vellum-edge alpha overtop the journaling so the words peek through. Great design!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    260.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).