MrsPeel

FindingMe-001_

FindingMe-001_
MrsPeel, Mar 23, 2023
Description:
This one is for the March Inspiration Challenge, also inspired by the Finding Me from Cheryl :)
journaling reads:
have a wonderful family doctor, medication galore, a marvelous family despite most of them so far away, a chosen family that is an army of people who give me their strongest days..... that inspire me and fill my heart with joy with their talent in whatever they chose to do in life, I have an equally gigantic army of people who help through my day without even knowing..... I have the blessing of Faith. All of these together get me through the weaker days.......and for these all, I have a heart full of gratitude <3
with
Scrapping with Liz Cutout Freebie for the Finding Me &
Lynne Marie's Medic Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Medic-bundle.html
and some of the was his from
A Whimsical Adventure : Cherry Blossoms Washi Tape
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Cherry-Blossoms-Washi-Tape.html
TFL!
    • umyesh
      Awe! Your journaling is the sweetest Cynthia. I’m glad you can focus on faith and gratitude and have all kinds of support. :heartslub I love the washi border you’ve created with the lines added along the top and bottom. I also love the subtle body behind your title and journaling!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • JenEm
      I am touched by your journaling. It is so beautifully and eloquently written, and so relatable. This needs to be framed and hung on the wall. Those washi strips remind me of medical tape, and are so appropriately used along with the IV for the theme of your page. Thank you for always giving me your strongest days. Love you! :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOWZERS! Love, love, LOVE THIS! First the image and strips down the side and then the journaling... what a blessing you are to so many and I love that you are so strong despite all your trials. LOVE YOU! :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      What great journaling, so honest and heartfelt. If Kayla hadn't popped it into Froggy Faves, I would of in a "heartbeat" - no pun intended!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you guys make me cry ( a good cry, joyful cry!!!) THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! that chosen family includes you ladies, @umyesh @JenEm @keepscrappin @littlekiwi ..... even Sarita considers you part of our chosen family..... the army of people who don't know that helpmate are many in the community with whom I may not talk or share as much as I do with you girls, but you 4 are definitely in our hearts.....
      Thanks so much Kayla for the Froggy Fave, you fill my heart with joy!!!!! LOVE YOU ladies!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • AnjaDD
      This is a powerful page! I love how you have used the Cherry Blossoms washi tape on the side!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).