flowersgal

Mar_Health_FMn23_flowersgal_sq_web

Mar_Health_FMn23_flowersgal_sq_web
    • IntenseMagic
      Fabulous extraction!! I love the your use of the paint and that card!! This is so creative!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great documenting, and fabulous extraction
      flowersgal likes this.
    • trekmom
      I feel this page deeply and think you look beautiful. I enjoyed your journaling, and that quote is the truth.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh this could be my list! but thank god I have never broken anything - so far. :nope Great layout and super extraction and color combo!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Patsy this is amazing!!!! Love when you give us your gorgeous beauty and the story, and I agree, life is most of the time both...I think every little event we have, happy or troubling in health, makes us who we are... and with you, it brings you to t5he pages that we are blessed by you sharing with us... missed you, my friend, hoping I will be able to be more around now, this is great, is difficult to choose just one page from your gallery, but I am so glad I came to this....it brings me a bit closer to your story... will catch up qa bit more tomorrow!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      LynnG and flowersgal like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).