trekmom

Prague Viridian Take 3

Prague Viridian Take 3
trekmom, Mar 20, 2023
Description:
I used 100% goodies from the Viridian Kit. There are 4 photos used as well. Plus, a duck, we flew really far away to take a photo of a duck and visit my daughter.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful flowers, beautiful daughter (at least I am assuming). Love your sense of humor. Yes, a great Czech duck, for sure. Fun quirky page on an angle. Hoping you had a bit of time to sightsee in that gorgeous old city, so steeped with history. Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Rachel's March featured product challenge. :heartlub
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      your daughter is so beautiful. Fabulous layout. Fab extraction of the duck and perfect shadow.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt I loved Prague so much, my daughter was our tour guide. I was proud of her for many reasons but a funny one was that there was a food stand for a cheesy snack and if you asked properly, the woman gave you the onions with it, if you didn't, well, no onions for you! My daughter learned how to get those delicious onions. Thank you.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you so much, we call her Kella Bella. My Kelly Elizabeth. Just so you know, we just arrived home from Disney where my son took way too many photos of ducks.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      How clever what you did with the flowers!! Love the notebook style spread too, this is so creative, thank you for taking part in the challenge
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Mar 20, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).