- With You by Anita Designs
- FONT = Abril Fatface
Anita Designs and trekmom like this.
    • Vrielinkie
    • marijke
      Beautiful Lift Hanna ... love the photo
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Karen
      50 years is such a fantastic accomplishment! I LOVE this page and the page design. The stark white background works so perfectly with your pattern of small circles of papers!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • trekmom
      Congratulations on your anniversary! I wish you both many more years of good health and happiness together. This page is beautiful.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @trekmom It's my mom and dad's anniversary coming up, but thank you! :beat
    • cfile
      Hanna, this is fabulous, and what a wonderful lift!! Well done! I love how you made it your own and rotated the border for it to be at the bottom.. all the wonderful mixed pattern papers in the circles with the solid paper borders and that one that reflects the 50 for your title.. wow that great b/w of your parents on the motorbike.. how fun!! Great page and lift.. congrats to your parents on their upcoming 50th Anniversary. What a beautiful milestone!!! Beautiful page to commemorate it too! Thank you for playing along with the March Scraplift Challenge. Well done!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    345.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).