Trish

SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE

SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful framing.
      Trish likes this.
    • trekmom
      This page is beautiful and so are you, I am sending you prayers for pain free living. I like your quote "motion is lotion" and I will take that to mind with my achy knee.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @trekmom thank you so much, and my knees are just as bad. I had gel injections in my right knee and it really helped. Good luck to you
      trekmom likes this.
    • LynnG
      So sorry about the pain. I hope things ease soon.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
    • trekmom
      I had my right knee replaced in November of 2021, my recovery would have been much easier without vertigo and then Covid but all around it wasn't as scary as it sounds. I had a shot of cortisone in my left knee yesterday. I had the gel injections too until the doctor said the bone on bone wasn't going to fix itself. If you ever want to ask about it, message me. I am saying prayers for you to not be in pain. I tried a product with Capsacion and oh no, it was like I put a red hot chili pepper on my knee and not the good kind, you know that band. Voltaran is good stuff.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @trekmom yeah, both my knees hurt and the doctor who did both my back surgeries said this is just a band aid but I'm too young for knee replacement right now so I will take what I can. I will keep you in mind when it's time. thank you so much.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    337.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).