Janelle12

Growing Up

Growing Up
Janelle12, Feb 7, 2023
Description:
Sahlin Studios 12 December 22 Template

Storyteller September 2018 Then & Now by Just Jaimee: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Then-and-Now-Storyteller-September-2018-Add-on.html
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      I'm impressed they both still like the same number after eight years Janelle! I guess I still like the same number I grew up with but my coaches didn't always let me use it. I love that you stuck with yellow for this page; it's so bright and fun! I also love how you added two tapes to my instructions and kept the theme alive. ;) Thanks for chatting and scrapping with me today!
      Janelle12 likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, I love then and now pages sooo much!! Love the perspective of your photos and yes, the fact that they still have the same numbers is pretty amazing. Great use of color, and the bold title is really effective.
      Janelle12 likes this.
    • Janelle12
      Thank you! They have always been #1 and #2 in baseball, but there have been a few seasons where they haven't been able to be #1 and #2 in basketball. This season, other basketball players also wanted #1 and #2 so they had to have shoot offs and my both of my boys won their shoot off so they got to pick their jerseys first! I tried to talk my daughter into being #3, but she is #2 in all of the sports she plays too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Janelle12
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).